Unsweetened Better Half Almond Milk Half and Half
Half almond milk and half coconut cream, Unsweetened Better Half is a plant-based 1-to-1 swap for dairy half-and-half with zero sugar. Perfect for all culinary applications from cooking to baking, it’s the ultimate kitchen companion.
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
The Ultimate Kitchen Companion
- HALF ALMOND MILK + HALF COCONUT CREAM: This is our kind of half & half, made with almond milk and coconut cream. A plant-based and dairy-free staple for your kitchen with 0g of sugar per serving.
- ZERO GRAMS OF SUGAR: All the creaminess and versatility of dairy half & half, just without the sugar or the dairy. Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half has 0g of sugar per serving.
- A 1-FOR-1 SWAP WITH DAIRY HALF & HALF: Use Califia Farms Better Half exactly how you use dairy half & half for the same results, just without the dairy. Swaps into all recipes at a one-to-one ratio.
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy half & half blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING + BAKING: Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half is perfect for all culinary applications from savory soups to dessert recipes. It's a dairy-free staple for your kitchen.
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Perishable. Refrigerate After Opening. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 7-10 days of opening.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds asparagus ends trimmed and chopped
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1-2 cups Unsweetened Better Half
- 1 lemon juiced
- Grilled bread for serving
- Chives for serving
Vegan Asparagus Soup
Preheat oven to 400°F and place asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast for 10-15 minutes until the asparagus slightly softens.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, then cook with the onions and garlic for a few minutes. Pour the vegetable broth and Creamer, bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Add the roasted asparagus into the pot. Uses an immersion blender to blend the soup until it’s smooth and creamy. You can also do this in batches in a blender. Stir in the lemon juice and serve with grilled bread and chives, if desired.