We have a feeling this Toasted Coconut Ice Cream is the most refreshing dessert you'll have all summer. Grab this 10-minute recipe below!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 5 frozen bananas, sliced (about 4 cups)
- ⅔ cup Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum, optional
- Pinch of salt
- Granola, cacao nibs, and coconut flakes for garnish
- Add sliced frozen bananas into a blender along with Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk, coconut flakes, vanilla extract, agave, xanthan gum, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!