We love getting extra veggies in, especially when they're accompanied by a delicious dip. Grab the recipe for this Edamame Hummus below!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces edamame, defrosted if frozen
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Califia Farms Oat + Almond Blend
- To a small food processor, add all of the ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- If needed, you can add extra Califia Farms Oat + Almond Blend if the hummus seems too thick. Taste and add additional salt as needed.
- Transfer the edamame hummus to a small bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and some sesame seeds. Serve with fresh veggies of choice and pita or pita chips. Enjoy!